Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Suparna's XP!


Suparna Jain

18 y.o.

MIC

Malaysia

My internship with AIESEC in Malaysia started on the 4th December, 2009. As part of the Global Entrepreneurs Program, I worked with the AIDS research foundation in Malayisa- the AARG in helping them form a partnership with AIESEC in Malaysia. In addition to this, I also conceptualized an awareness drive involving declamation, painting and slogan competitions for schools in and around Penang. My work in the field of HIV/AIDS helped me get the HIV Champion of the Month award, a true honour indeed! I also conducted sessions on the condition of AIDS in India, which was a very rewarding experience.

I am proud to say that I chose AIESEC as a way to explore my potential and experience a great international internship. This exchange program not only gave me work exposure but also helped me discover myself as a person. I learnt a lot of things apart from my work field, made a lot of friends and also saw and felt the different culture of Malaysia. It has been a splendid experience to have worked with so many influential people in the field of HIV/AIDS and to have met the passionate and driven AIESECers as well.

I would like to thank AIESEC in Manipal University and AIESEC in Malaysia for giving me the chance to prove myself and also doing my bit towards HIV/AIDS.

THANK YOU AIESEC!

No comments:

Post a Comment